Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
The light intensity of the sun disk in the default skydome shader does not inherit the intensity of the directional light.
The light intensity of the sun disk in the default skydome shader does not inherit the intensity of the directional light, this is markedly more incorrect now that we support full hdr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website