Search Issue Tracker
The light intensity of the sun disk in the default skydome shader does not inherit the intensity of the directional light.
The light intensity of the sun disk in the default skydome shader does not inherit the intensity of the directional light, this is markedly more incorrect now that we support full hdr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file