Search Issue Tracker
The light intensity of the sun disk in the default skydome shader does not inherit the intensity of the directional light.
The light intensity of the sun disk in the default skydome shader does not inherit the intensity of the directional light, this is markedly more incorrect now that we support full hdr.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space