Search Issue Tracker
The lack of vertex attributes causes a crash on dynamic batching
Unity Player crashes when all the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Using OpenGL ES (2.0/3.0).
- Dynamic Batching is enabled.
- There is a vertex shader that needs a vertex color.
- A mesh without vertex color is given to that shader.
It’s reproducible on both iOS and Android devices. Note that it doesn’t reproduce when using Metal API.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable