Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
The items in the Theme dropdown in UI Builder needs some cleanup
The Theme dropdown in UI Builder contains default, runtime and Unity Default Theme items which are confusing for users. The following actions should be performed:
- default should be renamed 'active editor theme'
- runtime should be removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats