Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
The items in the Theme dropdown in UI Builder needs some cleanup
The Theme dropdown in UI Builder contains default, runtime and Unity Default Theme items which are confusing for users. The following actions should be performed:
- default should be renamed 'active editor theme'
- runtime should be removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine