Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
The Inertia of ScrollRect doesn't clear when all children of ScrollRect are destroyed
1. Open attached project
2. Open ListViewTest scene
3. Drag ListView
4. Click Close button when moving ListView with Inertia (all children of ScrollRect are destroyed on closing).
5. Click Open button (new objects are created on opening)
6. Notice that list of created objects is moving (new objects still have Inertia of destroyed objects)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`