Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
The Inertia of ScrollRect doesn't clear when all children of ScrollRect are destroyed
1. Open attached project
2. Open ListViewTest scene
3. Drag ListView
4. Click Close button when moving ListView with Inertia (all children of ScrollRect are destroyed on closing).
5. Click Open button (new objects are created on opening)
6. Notice that list of created objects is moving (new objects still have Inertia of destroyed objects)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails