Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
The Inertia of ScrollRect doesn't clear when all children of ScrollRect are destroyed
1. Open attached project
2. Open ListViewTest scene
3. Drag ListView
4. Click Close button when moving ListView with Inertia (all children of ScrollRect are destroyed on closing).
5. Click Open button (new objects are created on opening)
6. Notice that list of created objects is moving (new objects still have Inertia of destroyed objects)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button