Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
The gameObject icon does not save after another scene is opened
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Scene 1";
3. Change the object "I want an icon" icon to some color;
4. Open the scene "Scene 2";
5. Return to the scene "Scene 1";
Actual result: when you go back to the "Scene 1", you can see that an icon does not save.
Expected result: the dialog window should show up which should ask if you want to save the scene. And then an icon should be saved.
Note: if you disable and enable the gameObject, the dialog window will show up and ask if you want to save the scene. An icon will be saved.
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Verified with 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called