Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
The gameObject icon does not save after another scene is opened
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Scene 1";
3. Change the object "I want an icon" icon to some color;
4. Open the scene "Scene 2";
5. Return to the scene "Scene 1";
Actual result: when you go back to the "Scene 1", you can see that an icon does not save.
Expected result: the dialog window should show up which should ask if you want to save the scene. And then an icon should be saved.
Note: if you disable and enable the gameObject, the dialog window will show up and ask if you want to save the scene. An icon will be saved.
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Verified with 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function