Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The first frame in the animation clips timeline is not aligned to the left when clip is only 1 frame
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project (3).zip"
2. Select Handgun_fbx_7.4_binary
3. In the inspector window select Animation tab
4. Select any of the animation clips with 1 frame
5. Observe the animation timeline bellow
Expected: the first frame 0 is aligned to the left
Actual: the first frame is pushed to the right
2018.4.26f1 2019.4.4f1 2019.4.6f1 2020.1.0b16 2020.2.0a16
Doesn't reproduce on:
2018.4.25f1 2019.4.3f1 2020.1.0b15 2020.2.0a15
- Tested on macOS 10.14.5
- All versions that were marked as not reproducible, getting this issue instead: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1202394/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"