Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Disabled "sub-canvas" scale is set to 0 after entering the Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "DeleteMe.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy expand "Scene" then "Main Canvas" and "GameObject"
3. Select "Sub-Canvas" and enable it
4. In the Inspector window change the Scale X value to 2 and disable "Sub-Canvas"
5. Enter the Play Mode
6. Observe the Scale in the Inspector window
Expected result: Scale doesn't change
Actual result: Scale is 0
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)