Search Issue Tracker
The crash reporter does not start when this crash happens
This issue was reproduced in 2019.1.0a11, on Windows.
To reproduce this:
1. Download the project from: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/6BmDyPEUxHX0YkX
2. Go to project Settings->player->Graphics API for Windows and change the grpahics API from GLES" to DX11
3. Notice that the editor will silently crash but the crash reporter won't show.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"