Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
The color of a newly created material asset doesn't change when applying a preset by dragging onto the asset in Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "presets"
2. Create a material asset in Project Window
3. Make sure the new material is selected so its properties are shown in the Inspector
4. Drag preset "0" onto the new material
5. Observe Inspector and Project Window
Expected: When preset is applied property settings are updated in the Inspector. The color of the material asset changes in Project Window
Actual: Info about material doesn't get updated until the asset is reselected. The color of the material asset doesn't change until it's renamed or any of its properties are adjusted
Reproducible with: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b7
Notes: If you create the material save the project and reopen it then when a preset is applied the color of the asset changes instantly.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window