Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
The color of a newly created material asset doesn't change when applying a preset by dragging onto the asset in Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "presets"
2. Create a material asset in Project Window
3. Make sure the new material is selected so its properties are shown in the Inspector
4. Drag preset "0" onto the new material
5. Observe Inspector and Project Window
Expected: When preset is applied property settings are updated in the Inspector. The color of the material asset changes in Project Window
Actual: Info about material doesn't get updated until the asset is reselected. The color of the material asset doesn't change until it's renamed or any of its properties are adjusted
Reproducible with: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b7
Notes: If you create the material save the project and reopen it then when a preset is applied the color of the asset changes instantly.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute