Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
The changes are applied when renaming Animation property in the Animation tab and pressing 'Esc'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'EscAnimationTarget.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Click on 'Canvas' Game Object and go to the Animation tab
4. Highlight Animation 'Button: Anchored Position' property by selecting it and click once on the name of it
5. Rename it and press 'Esc'
Expected result: The changes are canceled
Actual result: The changes are applied
Reproducible: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered