Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
The changes are applied when renaming Animation property in the Animation tab and pressing 'Esc'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'EscAnimationTarget.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Click on 'Canvas' Game Object and go to the Animation tab
4. Highlight Animation 'Button: Anchored Position' property by selecting it and click once on the name of it
5. Rename it and press 'Esc'
Expected result: The changes are canceled
Actual result: The changes are applied
Reproducible: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap