Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The changes are applied when renaming Animation property in the Animation tab and pressing 'Esc'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'EscAnimationTarget.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Click on 'Canvas' Game Object and go to the Animation tab
4. Highlight Animation 'Button: Anchored Position' property by selecting it and click once on the name of it
5. Rename it and press 'Esc'
Expected result: The changes are canceled
Actual result: The changes are applied
Reproducible: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field