Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[Shaders] Blacksmith Characters pack shaders don't compile in 5.4+ due to unity_SpecCube1
"The Blacksmith: Characters" Asset displays missing (magenta) textures on characters unless the shaders are set to "Standard"
1. What happened
Imported "The Blacksmith: Characters" asset from the asset store and on loading either of the characters' scenes saw that the textures for models are displayed as if missing.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Download and import "The Blacksmith: Characters" project from the asset store;
- Load "Volund" scene and see that the character model is displayed in magenta (missing textures).
Note: Selecting the separate objects and setting their shader to "Standard" fixes the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()