Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[Shaders] Blacksmith Characters pack shaders don't compile in 5.4+ due to unity_SpecCube1
"The Blacksmith: Characters" Asset displays missing (magenta) textures on characters unless the shaders are set to "Standard"
1. What happened
Imported "The Blacksmith: Characters" asset from the asset store and on loading either of the characters' scenes saw that the textures for models are displayed as if missing.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Download and import "The Blacksmith: Characters" project from the asset store;
- Load "Volund" scene and see that the character model is displayed in magenta (missing textures).
Note: Selecting the separate objects and setting their shader to "Standard" fixes the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac