Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[Shaders] Blacksmith Characters pack shaders don't compile in 5.4+ due to unity_SpecCube1
"The Blacksmith: Characters" Asset displays missing (magenta) textures on characters unless the shaders are set to "Standard"
1. What happened
Imported "The Blacksmith: Characters" asset from the asset store and on loading either of the characters' scenes saw that the textures for models are displayed as if missing.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Download and import "The Blacksmith: Characters" project from the asset store;
- Load "Volund" scene and see that the character model is displayed in magenta (missing textures).
Note: Selecting the separate objects and setting their shader to "Standard" fixes the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu
- Crash on gles::UseGLSLProgram when shader fails to patch due to exceeding MAX_UNIFORM_LOCATIONS on Intel Tiger Lake chipset
- Crash on D3D12GetInterface when entering the Play mode