Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[Shaders] Blacksmith Characters pack shaders don't compile in 5.4+ due to unity_SpecCube1
"The Blacksmith: Characters" Asset displays missing (magenta) textures on characters unless the shaders are set to "Standard"
1. What happened
Imported "The Blacksmith: Characters" asset from the asset store and on loading either of the characters' scenes saw that the textures for models are displayed as if missing.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Download and import "The Blacksmith: Characters" project from the asset store;
- Load "Volund" scene and see that the character model is displayed in magenta (missing textures).
Note: Selecting the separate objects and setting their shader to "Standard" fixes the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites