Search Issue Tracker
[Other] The AssetBundle of AnimationClip contains redundant data
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. In Editor menu, select Builds -> Build Asset Bundles
3. Use WebExtract and binary2text on Assets/ABs/testab
4. Observe binary2text file in text editor
Expected result: No redundant data
Actual result: Redunant "m_MuscleClip" data under "New Animation"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made