Search Issue Tracker
The Asset Labels UI doesn't show up when the asset is in a Package folder
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ModelImportProcessing.zip"
2. Select "Assets/Barrel"
3. Note the Label UI and that it has the "Optimize" label in the Inspector window
4. Select "Packages/Model Import Bugs/Runtime/Barrel"
Expected result: The "Barrel" Asset has a Label UI in the Inspector window
Actual result: All Assets in the Package folder don't show the Label UI
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account