Search Issue Tracker
The Asset Labels UI doesn't show up when the asset is in a Package folder
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ModelImportProcessing.zip"
2. Select "Assets/Barrel"
3. Note the Label UI and that it has the "Optimize" label in the Inspector window
4. Select "Packages/Model Import Bugs/Runtime/Barrel"
Expected result: The "Barrel" Asset has a Label UI in the Inspector window
Actual result: All Assets in the Package folder don't show the Label UI
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode