Search Issue Tracker
The Asset Labels UI doesn't show up when the asset is in a Package folder
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ModelImportProcessing.zip"
2. Select "Assets/Barrel"
3. Note the Label UI and that it has the "Optimize" label in the Inspector window
4. Select "Packages/Model Import Bugs/Runtime/Barrel"
Expected result: The "Barrel" Asset has a Label UI in the Inspector window
Actual result: All Assets in the Package folder don't show the Label UI
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animated GameObject changes position after Chase state is triggered when Apply Root Motion is disabled
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen