Search Issue Tracker
[Layout] The animation curves and parameters in the Inspector are not ordered the same way
The animation curves and parameters in the Inspector are not ordered the same way
See for example far and near clipping planes
they are far appart on the curve list, plus they don't follow the logic of naming like for example Camera.Orthographic.size. shouldn't it be then Camera.Cliping plane.Far etc?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released