Search Issue Tracker
[Layout] The animation curves and parameters in the Inspector are not ordered the same way
The animation curves and parameters in the Inspector are not ordered the same way
See for example far and near clipping planes
they are far appart on the curve list, plus they don't follow the logic of naming like for example Camera.Orthographic.size. shouldn't it be then Camera.Cliping plane.Far etc?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled