Search Issue Tracker
[Layout] The animation curves and parameters in the Inspector are not ordered the same way
The animation curves and parameters in the Inspector are not ordered the same way
See for example far and near clipping planes
they are far appart on the curve list, plus they don't follow the logic of naming like for example Camera.Orthographic.size. shouldn't it be then Camera.Cliping plane.Far etc?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)