Search Issue Tracker
The Alt+' keyboard shortcut does not work in Linux
Some shortcuts don't work in linux.
1) Start unity editor in Linux.
2) Press Alt+' to bring up the search window
The package is found and install is requested as when you manually press the menu item in the Help menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered