Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Textures are not extracted with Extract Textures button when trying to extract in the Packages folder
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "LocalPackageExtract.zip"
2. Select Packages/FBX Extract Bug/CubeEmbedded (an FBX with embedded textures)
3. Select "Materials" tab
4. Select "Extract Textures"
5. Make sure you're trying to extract into that same folder inside the embedded package
6. Click Select Folder
Expected result: Textures are placed in the folder
Actual result: No textures are placed in the folder
Reproducible with - 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU