Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
TextureImporterInspector: Normalmap setting carries over to Default texture type
1. Open attached project
2. Select the asset "Cat"
3. Switch "Texture Type" to normal map, tick "Create for Grayscale", press "Apply"
4. Switch "Texture Type" to default, press "Apply"
Notice that the "Create from grayscale" tick still applies, even though it's a normal map and not a default texture setting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option
- Multiple VFX assets cannot be opened in one go
- Rectangle Shape Area Light generates a circle around the rectangle shape