Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
TextureImporterInspector: Normalmap setting carries over to Default texture type
1. Open attached project
2. Select the asset "Cat"
3. Switch "Texture Type" to normal map, tick "Create for Grayscale", press "Apply"
4. Switch "Texture Type" to default, press "Apply"
Notice that the "Create from grayscale" tick still applies, even though it's a normal map and not a default texture setting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect