Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
TextureImporterInspector: Normalmap setting carries over to Default texture type
1. Open attached project
2. Select the asset "Cat"
3. Switch "Texture Type" to normal map, tick "Create for Grayscale", press "Apply"
4. Switch "Texture Type" to default, press "Apply"
Notice that the "Create from grayscale" tick still applies, even though it's a normal map and not a default texture setting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player