Search Issue Tracker
[TextureImporter] Texture 2D modified properties revert after pressing Save
1. Open attached project "TextureImporter.zip"
2. In Project window, select Assets/h_100001_pt_d
3. In Inspector window, change Texture Type from 'Normal map' to 'Cursor' and click apply
4. Observe Texture Type parameter
Expected result: Its value has changed to 'Cursor'
Actual result: Its value reverts back to 'Normal map'
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.3.0a5
Platforms override settings must be enabled in Texture2D in order to reproduce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project