Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
Import Settings Platform Specific overrides are not updated in the Inspector when resetting Import Settings or applying a Preset
1. Open user attached project "UnityBugTest2"
2. In the Project window, select "sprite2"
3. In the Inspector, change Platform Specific overrides Max Size value to 8192 and hit "Apply"
4. Right-click on the Header and press "Reset"
Expected result: Changed value is reset and is updated in the Inspector
Actual result: Changed value is reset but the Inspector is not updated
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.1.14f1
Note: If a Preset is applied to the Import Settings, Platform Specific overrides also are not updated in the Inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly