Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
Import Settings Platform Specific overrides are not updated in the Inspector when resetting Import Settings or applying a Preset
1. Open user attached project "UnityBugTest2"
2. In the Project window, select "sprite2"
3. In the Inspector, change Platform Specific overrides Max Size value to 8192 and hit "Apply"
4. Right-click on the Header and press "Reset"
Expected result: Changed value is reset and is updated in the Inspector
Actual result: Changed value is reset but the Inspector is not updated
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.1.14f1
Note: If a Preset is applied to the Import Settings, Platform Specific overrides also are not updated in the Inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts