Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Import Settings Platform Specific overrides are not updated in the Inspector when resetting Import Settings or applying a Preset
1. Open user attached project "UnityBugTest2"
2. In the Project window, select "sprite2"
3. In the Inspector, change Platform Specific overrides Max Size value to 8192 and hit "Apply"
4. Right-click on the Header and press "Reset"
Expected result: Changed value is reset and is updated in the Inspector
Actual result: Changed value is reset but the Inspector is not updated
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.1.14f1
Note: If a Preset is applied to the Import Settings, Platform Specific overrides also are not updated in the Inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first