Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
TextureImporter.wrapMode returns -1 when Texture's Wrap Mode is not changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Test->Run in the top toolbar
3. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: TextureImporter.wrapMode returns "Repeat"
Actual result: TextureImporter.wrapMode returns "-1"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1. 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Note: Changing Texture's Wrap Mode to anything else and then back to "Repeat" fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved