Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
TextureImporter.wrapMode returns -1 when Texture's Wrap Mode is not changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Test->Run in the top toolbar
3. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: TextureImporter.wrapMode returns "Repeat"
Actual result: TextureImporter.wrapMode returns "-1"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1. 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Note: Changing Texture's Wrap Mode to anything else and then back to "Repeat" fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in Unity 2021.2.0a5 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in Unity 2021.1.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in Unity 2020.3.8f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in Unity 2019.4.27f1