Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
TextureImporter.wrapMode returns -1 when Texture's Wrap Mode is not changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Test->Run in the top toolbar
3. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: TextureImporter.wrapMode returns "Repeat"
Actual result: TextureImporter.wrapMode returns "-1"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1. 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Note: Changing Texture's Wrap Mode to anything else and then back to "Repeat" fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()