Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
TextureImporter.wrapMode returns -1 when Texture's Wrap Mode is not changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Test->Run in the top toolbar
3. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: TextureImporter.wrapMode returns "Repeat"
Actual result: TextureImporter.wrapMode returns "-1"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1. 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Note: Changing Texture's Wrap Mode to anything else and then back to "Repeat" fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object