Search Issue Tracker
[TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project
1. Open repro project (attached in comment) with Unity
Reproducible in : 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p3, 5.6.4p1
Not reproducible in : 2017.3.0b10, 5.6.1p3, 5.6.0p4, 5.5.4p1
Please use the repro project attached in comment.
This is a duplicate of issue #961745[Texture Importer] Switching Override format to BC6H on a texture causes Unity to crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis