Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Texture Importer] Switching Override format to BC6H on a texture causes Unity to crash
If the format of a texture is switched to BC6H via the Override, Unity crashes.
1. Open the attached project '2017.3'
2. Select the texture 'grid_spec4' in the Project view
3. In the lower part of the import settings, click the button with a arrow down icon (left of the bar saying 'Default'
4. Switch Format to RGB HDR Compressed BC6H
5. Observe the crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property