Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Texture Importer] Switching Override format to BC6H on a texture causes Unity to crash
If the format of a texture is switched to BC6H via the Override, Unity crashes.
1. Open the attached project '2017.3'
2. Select the texture 'grid_spec4' in the Project view
3. In the lower part of the import settings, click the button with a arrow down icon (left of the bar saying 'Default'
4. Switch Format to RGB HDR Compressed BC6H
5. Observe the crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object