Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Texture Importer] Switching Override format to BC6H on a texture causes Unity to crash
If the format of a texture is switched to BC6H via the Override, Unity crashes.
1. Open the attached project '2017.3'
2. Select the texture 'grid_spec4' in the Project view
3. In the lower part of the import settings, click the button with a arrow down icon (left of the bar saying 'Default'
4. Switch Format to RGB HDR Compressed BC6H
5. Observe the crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off