Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Texture Importer] Switching Override format to BC6H on a texture causes Unity to crash
If the format of a texture is switched to BC6H via the Override, Unity crashes.
1. Open the attached project '2017.3'
2. Select the texture 'grid_spec4' in the Project view
3. In the lower part of the import settings, click the button with a arrow down icon (left of the bar saying 'Default'
4. Switch Format to RGB HDR Compressed BC6H
5. Observe the crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true