Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Texture Importer] Switching Override format to BC6H on a texture causes Unity to crash
If the format of a texture is switched to BC6H via the Override, Unity crashes.
1. Open the attached project '2017.3'
2. Select the texture 'grid_spec4' in the Project view
3. In the lower part of the import settings, click the button with a arrow down icon (left of the bar saying 'Default'
4. Switch Format to RGB HDR Compressed BC6H
5. Observe the crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'