Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Texture2DArray.Apply(makeNoLongerReadable: true) doesn't free heap memory
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Build standalone or to mobile device
3. Inspect heap memory
Expected behaviour: Using Texture2DArray.Apply(makeNoLongerReadable: true) should act like Texture2D.Apply(makeNoLongerReadable: true) and release heap memory
Actual behaviour: The memory does not get released.
Reproduced on: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a3
Reproduced using: iOS, Mac and Android
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a2
Backported to: 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default