Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Won't Fix in 5.4
Texture2DArray.Apply(makeNoLongerReadable: true) doesn't free heap memory
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Build standalone or to mobile device
3. Inspect heap memory
Expected behaviour: Using Texture2DArray.Apply(makeNoLongerReadable: true) should act like Texture2D.Apply(makeNoLongerReadable: true) and release heap memory
Actual behaviour: The memory does not get released.
Reproduced on: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a3
Reproduced using: iOS, Mac and Android
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a2
Backported to: 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown