Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Won't Fix in 5.4.X
Texture2DArray.Apply(makeNoLongerReadable: true) doesn't free heap memory
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Build standalone or to mobile device
3. Inspect heap memory
Expected behaviour: Using Texture2DArray.Apply(makeNoLongerReadable: true) should act like Texture2D.Apply(makeNoLongerReadable: true) and release heap memory
Actual behaviour: The memory does not get released.
Reproduced on: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a3
Reproduced using: iOS, Mac and Android
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a2
Backported to: 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete