Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Texture of tree depends on the color of the fog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "CreateTreeWithFog"
3. Open "Lighting" tab and notice that Fog is enabled (if not then enable it)
4. Change fog color to red, for example
5. Create new tree (GameObject -> 3D Object -> Tree)
6. Notice that texture created for tree has fog color
Workaround: Disable fog before creating a tree and re-enable it after tree is created.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode