Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Texture of tree depends on the color of the fog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "CreateTreeWithFog"
3. Open "Lighting" tab and notice that Fog is enabled (if not then enable it)
4. Change fog color to red, for example
5. Create new tree (GameObject -> 3D Object -> Tree)
6. Notice that texture created for tree has fog color
Workaround: Disable fog before creating a tree and re-enable it after tree is created.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned