Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Texture of tree depends on the color of the fog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "CreateTreeWithFog"
3. Open "Lighting" tab and notice that Fog is enabled (if not then enable it)
4. Change fog color to red, for example
5. Create new tree (GameObject -> 3D Object -> Tree)
6. Notice that texture created for tree has fog color
Workaround: Disable fog before creating a tree and re-enable it after tree is created.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules