Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Texture of tree depends on the color of the fog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "CreateTreeWithFog"
3. Open "Lighting" tab and notice that Fog is enabled (if not then enable it)
4. Change fog color to red, for example
5. Create new tree (GameObject -> 3D Object -> Tree)
6. Notice that texture created for tree has fog color
Workaround: Disable fog before creating a tree and re-enable it after tree is created.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'