Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Texture of tree depends on the color of the fog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "CreateTreeWithFog"
3. Open "Lighting" tab and notice that Fog is enabled (if not then enable it)
4. Change fog color to red, for example
5. Create new tree (GameObject -> 3D Object -> Tree)
6. Notice that texture created for tree has fog color
Workaround: Disable fog before creating a tree and re-enable it after tree is created.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode