Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.12f1, 2023.2.0b8, 2023.3.0a1, 2024.1.0a1
[TextureStreaming] Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
1. Open the attached project "mipstreaming-scale"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Make sure the Game view resolution is 1080p
4. Select the "Plane" in the Hierarchy
5. Set the Tiling of the Material to X=2 and Y=2 in the Inspector
6. Enter Play mode
7. Set the Tiling of the Material to X=0.1 and Y=0.1 in the Inspector and observe the "Plane"
8. Disable and reenable the "Mesh renderer component in the Inspector and observe the "Plane"
Expected result: the "Plane" isn't blurry after step 7
Actual result: the "Plane" is blurry after step 7 and, after step 8, stops being blurry and more texture memory is being used
Reproducible with: 2020.3.32f1, 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a8
Reproducible on: macOS 13.2.1 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene