Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X, 2023.2.X
Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
1. Open the attached project "mipstreaming-scale"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Make sure the Game view resolution is 1080p
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Target/current texture memory is the same as potential texture memory
Actual result: Target/current texture memory is well below potential texture memory (for example, 293.6 vs 165.6)
Reproducible with: 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a8
Could not test with: 2020.3.46f1 (script compilation errors)
Reproducible on: macOS 13.2.1 (Intel)
Note: Expected result is achieved when "Enable Texture Streaming In Play Mode" is disabled under Project Settings > Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
The request is to support sharing auxiliary texture parameters between different textures.