Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
Texture in the Shader Graph did not get updated when the Texture file is changed
1. Open the attached project "ShaderGraphTextureUpdate.zip"
2. Open the "New Shader Graph" Shader Graph
3. Right-click on the texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in the Project Window and select "Reveal in Finder"
4. Delete the "Ground_Albedo.tif"
5. Duplicate the "Ground_Albedo_2.tif" and rename it to "Ground_Albedo.tif"
6. Go back to the Editor
7. Right-click on the texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in the Project Window and select "Reimport"
8. Observe the "New Shader Graph" Shader Graph
Expected result: The texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in Shader Graph updates
Actual result: The texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in Shader Graph isn't updated
Reproducible with: 7.7.1(2019.4.30f1), 10.6.0(2020.3.18f1), 11.0.0(2021.1.21f1) 12.0.0(2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8)
- Workaround is to close the Shader Graph and open it again
- Also reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio