Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
Texture in the Shader Graph did not get updated when the Texture file is changed
1. Open the attached project "ShaderGraphTextureUpdate.zip"
2. Open the "New Shader Graph" Shader Graph
3. Right-click on the texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in the Project Window and select "Reveal in Finder"
4. Delete the "Ground_Albedo.tif"
5. Duplicate the "Ground_Albedo_2.tif" and rename it to "Ground_Albedo.tif"
6. Go back to the Editor
7. Right-click on the texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in the Project Window and select "Reimport"
8. Observe the "New Shader Graph" Shader Graph
Expected result: The texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in Shader Graph updates
Actual result: The texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in Shader Graph isn't updated
Reproducible with: 7.7.1(2019.4.30f1), 10.6.0(2020.3.18f1), 11.0.0(2021.1.21f1) 12.0.0(2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8)
- Workaround is to close the Shader Graph and open it again
- Also reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU
- Deselected Game View is rendered incorrectly when resizing Game View window in two Game View window setup
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled