Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
Texture in the Shader Graph did not get updated when the Texture file is changed
1. Open the attached project "ShaderGraphTextureUpdate.zip"
2. Open the "New Shader Graph" Shader Graph
3. Right-click on the texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in the Project Window and select "Reveal in Finder"
4. Delete the "Ground_Albedo.tif"
5. Duplicate the "Ground_Albedo_2.tif" and rename it to "Ground_Albedo.tif"
6. Go back to the Editor
7. Right-click on the texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in the Project Window and select "Reimport"
8. Observe the "New Shader Graph" Shader Graph
Expected result: The texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in Shader Graph updates
Actual result: The texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in Shader Graph isn't updated
Reproducible with: 7.7.1(2019.4.30f1), 10.6.0(2020.3.18f1), 11.0.0(2021.1.21f1) 12.0.0(2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8)
- Workaround is to close the Shader Graph and open it again
- Also reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API