Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
Texture in the Shader Graph did not get updated when the Texture file is changed
1. Open the attached project "ShaderGraphTextureUpdate.zip"
2. Open the "New Shader Graph" Shader Graph
3. Right-click on the texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in the Project Window and select "Reveal in Finder"
4. Delete the "Ground_Albedo.tif"
5. Duplicate the "Ground_Albedo_2.tif" and rename it to "Ground_Albedo.tif"
6. Go back to the Editor
7. Right-click on the texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in the Project Window and select "Reimport"
8. Observe the "New Shader Graph" Shader Graph
Expected result: The texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in Shader Graph updates
Actual result: The texture "Ground_Albedo.tif" in Shader Graph isn't updated
Reproducible with: 7.7.1(2019.4.30f1), 10.6.0(2020.3.18f1), 11.0.0(2021.1.21f1) 12.0.0(2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8)
- Workaround is to close the Shader Graph and open it again
- Also reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values