Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.4.X
Texture displayed incorrectly when Texture Shape is set to Cube
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "cubemap.zip"
2. Select "lowsettings_cubemap" (Assets > Materials_Textures > Textures > Cubemaps)
Expected result: Texture is displayed correctly
Actual result: Texture is displayed incorrectly
Reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2019.4.24f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform