Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.4.X
Texture displayed incorrectly when Texture Shape is set to Cube
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "cubemap.zip"
2. Select "lowsettings_cubemap" (Assets > Materials_Textures > Textures > Cubemaps)
Expected result: Texture is displayed correctly
Actual result: Texture is displayed incorrectly
Reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2019.4.24f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio