Search Issue Tracker
Texture crunch compression cannot be canceled when crunching textures
1. Open any project with several HD pictures
2. In Project window, select the picture (or multiple pictures, as it would be easier to reproduce)
3. In Inspector window, tick Use Crunch Compression and Apply
4. While the textures are being crunched, try canceling the process via Cancel button
Expected: crunch compression is canceled
Actual: cancel button is not interactable
Reproduced in: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
Note: before 2017.4, Cancel button was not even implemented, however, after implementation it never seem to have worked. It's either greyed out (unclickable), or interactable, but not functional.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"