Search Issue Tracker
Texture crunch compression cannot be canceled when crunching textures
1. Open any project with several HD pictures
2. In Project window, select the picture (or multiple pictures, as it would be easier to reproduce)
3. In Inspector window, tick Use Crunch Compression and Apply
4. While the textures are being crunched, try canceling the process via Cancel button
Expected: crunch compression is canceled
Actual: cancel button is not interactable
Reproduced in: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
Note: before 2017.4, Cancel button was not even implemented, however, after implementation it never seem to have worked. It's either greyed out (unclickable), or interactable, but not functional.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position