Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Texture compression ASTC format "Fast" override produces black pixel color artifacts for some textures
Using "Fast" compressor quality import setting override on ASTC format textures produces wrong colors in parts of the input texture that have flat single-color areas.
1. Drop attached 2dSignsCrop.png and 2dSignsCrop.png.meta into a project,
2. Switch project to Android platform with ASTC texture mode override,
3. Look at the texture in the inspector, notice black or brown artifact areas.
Bug seemingly started to happen in 2021.1 a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."