Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Texture Arrays work incorrect (only one Texture is displayed) in Standalone builds
1. Open User's project
2. Open "Example" scene
3. Notice how texture looks
4. Build to standalone and run
5. Notice that texture is incorrect
Expected behaviour: Same behaviour in standalone as in editor.
Actual result: Texture array looks incorrect (only one texture) in standalone.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Could not make it work correctly on 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
May 16, 2017 18:37
This bug completely breaks MegaSplat. Please fix it in Unity 5.6 as soon as possible. Thank you.
May 12, 2017 18:40
Please fix, people waiting on this issue!
Apr 19, 2017 16:47
Unity 5.6.0p1 : Texture Array working correctly on Vulkan.
DX9-11-GL not working.
Apr 19, 2017 16:43
Unity 5.6.0p1 : (Still not working)
Standalone : Only one texture used from TextureArray