Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Texture Arrays work incorrect (only one Texture is displayed) in Standalone builds
1. Open User's project
2. Open "Example" scene
3. Notice how texture looks
4. Build to standalone and run
5. Notice that texture is incorrect
Expected behaviour: Same behaviour in standalone as in editor.
Actual result: Texture array looks incorrect (only one texture) in standalone.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Could not make it work correctly on 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] RenderViewportScale changes make the screen blank
- LineRenderer of a prefab renders in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
- Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
- Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
- [iOS][OpenGL] Visible artifacts in specular reflection are present on older devices