Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Texture Arrays work incorrect (only one Texture is displayed) in Standalone builds
1. Open User's project
2. Open "Example" scene
3. Notice how texture looks
4. Build to standalone and run
5. Notice that texture is incorrect
Expected behaviour: Same behaviour in standalone as in editor.
Actual result: Texture array looks incorrect (only one texture) in standalone.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Could not make it work correctly on 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.