Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Texture Arrays work incorrect (only one Texture is displayed) in Standalone builds
1. Open User's project
2. Open "Example" scene
3. Notice how texture looks
4. Build to standalone and run
5. Notice that texture is incorrect
Expected behaviour: Same behaviour in standalone as in editor.
Actual result: Texture array looks incorrect (only one texture) in standalone.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Could not make it work correctly on 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called