Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Texture Arrays work incorrect (only one Texture is displayed) in Standalone builds
1. Open User's project
2. Open "Example" scene
3. Notice how texture looks
4. Build to standalone and run
5. Notice that texture is incorrect
Expected behaviour: Same behaviour in standalone as in editor.
Actual result: Texture array looks incorrect (only one texture) in standalone.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Could not make it work correctly on 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded