Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Texture Arrays work incorrect (only one Texture is displayed) in Standalone builds
1. Open User's project
2. Open "Example" scene
3. Notice how texture looks
4. Build to standalone and run
5. Notice that texture is incorrect
Expected behaviour: Same behaviour in standalone as in editor.
Actual result: Texture array looks incorrect (only one texture) in standalone.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Could not make it work correctly on 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode