Search Issue Tracker
TextRenderingPrivate::TextMesh::ApplyToMesh crashes on Scene load
1. Download attached project "JAMES.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Main" scene
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully loads scene
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- Stack trace is shared on comments section
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4 and 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds