Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.3 & 2.1.0-preview.3
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[TextMeshPro] Unable to edit Outline and Underlay property in the material preset asset
Unable to check/uncheck Outline and Underlay property in material preset asset. Outline and Underlay text is overlapped with the checkbox.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Text - TextMeshPro > Import TMP Essentials.
3. Create a Preset for Material of TextMeshPro Text.
4. Select the Material preset and try to edit Outline and Underlay property.
Unable to edit Outline and Underlay property.
Outline and Underlay property should be edited.
Reproducible with Package Version: 2.0.1, 2.0.0, 1.4.1, 1.4.0.
Working Fine with Package Version: 1.2.1, 1.2.0, 1.1.0.
Tested with Unity Version:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 1.5.0-preview.3 & 2.1.0-preview.3):
This issue has been resolved. This will be fixed in the new release of the TMP package which will be version 1.5.0-preview.3 for Unity 2018.4 and 2.1.0-preview.3 for Unity 2019.x.
Resolution Note (fix version 1.5.0-preview.3 ):
Version 2018.4.16f1 (e6e9ca02b32a)
Wed, 22 Jan 2020 14:29:54 GMT
Tested with Package Version: 1.5.0-preview.3