Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.3 & 2.1.0-preview.3
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[TextMeshPro] Unable to edit Outline and Underlay property in the material preset asset
Unable to check/uncheck Outline and Underlay property in material preset asset. Outline and Underlay text is overlapped with the checkbox.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Text - TextMeshPro > Import TMP Essentials.
3. Create a Preset for Material of TextMeshPro Text.
4. Select the Material preset and try to edit Outline and Underlay property.
Unable to edit Outline and Underlay property.
Outline and Underlay property should be edited.
Reproducible with Package Version: 2.0.1, 2.0.0, 1.4.1, 1.4.0.
Working Fine with Package Version: 1.2.1, 1.2.0, 1.1.0.
Tested with Unity Version:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0