Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0 - preview
Found in [Package]
1.3.0 - preview
TextMeshPro Gizmos Icon appear again after being disabled when Gizmos pop-up is dismissed
1. Open attached project
2. Open Gizmos pop-up
3. Set Icon of TextMeshProUGUI to none (wait for the change in Scene view)
4. Close Gizmos pop-up
5. The Icon is restored to its default
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
2017.4 does not support Gizmos for TextMesh Pro
Actual results: when Gizmos Icon for TextMeshProUGUI is set to none, the Icon disappears, but quickly appears again when the Gizmo inspector is dismissed
Expected results: When the Icon is set to None, the Icon should disappear and not appear again
Fixed in: Version 2020.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy