Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[TextMesh] When the font character is not set to Dynamic the alignment is higher by one line in the Y axis
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Notice that the gameObject "New Text BAD" is aligned higher by one line than the center (although its anchor is set to middle center)
4. Change the font "MinionPro-BoldCn" character to Dynamic and apply
5. The text is now centered correctly
Actual result: The text will be aligned higher by one line in the Y axis.
Expected result: The text should be aligned correctly (in the middle).
Regression starts form: 5.3.0a2 (84bd1f731781)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project