Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[TextMesh] When the font character is not set to Dynamic the alignment is higher by one line in the Y axis
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Notice that the gameObject "New Text BAD" is aligned higher by one line than the center (although its anchor is set to middle center)
4. Change the font "MinionPro-BoldCn" character to Dynamic and apply
5. The text is now centered correctly
Actual result: The text will be aligned higher by one line in the Y axis.
Expected result: The text should be aligned correctly (in the middle).
Regression starts form: 5.3.0a2 (84bd1f731781)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime