Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[TextMesh] When the font character is not set to Dynamic the alignment is higher by one line in the Y axis
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Notice that the gameObject "New Text BAD" is aligned higher by one line than the center (although its anchor is set to middle center)
4. Change the font "MinionPro-BoldCn" character to Dynamic and apply
5. The text is now centered correctly
Actual result: The text will be aligned higher by one line in the Y axis.
Expected result: The text should be aligned correctly (in the middle).
Regression starts form: 5.3.0a2 (84bd1f731781)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents