Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Text Shadow and Outline effects do not render correctly
Attempt to use outline or shadow effects results in black borders.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project
2) Open GameScreen.uxml
3) Select the ".action-button:hover" selector
4) Modify some of the Text Shadow or Outline properties
5) Activate preview and hover the "Continue" button
I have also observed some variations:
- The shadow might work at first, but with the wrong color. But then it gets corrupted when changing the outline.
- Sometimes the issues are not identical between game view and UI Builder.
- The thickness of the shadow might be right sometimes, but there is no "gradient" to zero opacity (it looks like a solid outline)
Reproduced with: 2021.2.0b10
date: Tue Aug 24 09:29:24 2021 +0000
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a7
date: Sat Aug 21 19:52:39 2021 +0000
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine