Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Text Shadow and Outline effects do not render correctly
Attempt to use outline or shadow effects results in black borders.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project
2) Open GameScreen.uxml
3) Select the ".action-button:hover" selector
4) Modify some of the Text Shadow or Outline properties
5) Activate preview and hover the "Continue" button
I have also observed some variations:
- The shadow might work at first, but with the wrong color. But then it gets corrupted when changing the outline.
- Sometimes the issues are not identical between game view and UI Builder.
- The thickness of the shadow might be right sometimes, but there is no "gradient" to zero opacity (it looks like a solid outline)
Reproduced with: 2021.2.0b10
date: Tue Aug 24 09:29:24 2021 +0000
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a7
date: Sat Aug 21 19:52:39 2021 +0000
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved