Search Issue Tracker
Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
1. Open project
2. Open 'BugScene'
Expected: 'Right bold' and 'Wrong bold' texts should look similar
Actual: 'Wrong bold' text letters are drawn on each other
Reproduced on: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated