Search Issue Tracker
Text becomes corrupt once switched to Asian languages
Text becomes corrupt once switched to an Asian language.
Note: The project is quite large and may take some time to download. However, the user has sent us a fix for the bug. (@philip has confirmed that this is a proper fix).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project