Search Issue Tracker
Text becomes corrupt once switched to Asian languages
Text becomes corrupt once switched to an Asian language.
Note: The project is quite large and may take some time to download. However, the user has sent us a fix for the bug. (@philip has confirmed that this is a proper fix).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder