Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Text appears as white blocks when camera set to screen space camera with low plane distance
1. Add 3d object to the scene
2. Add a TMP object
3. Set camera to screen space camera and plane distance to 0.03 or less and near clipping plane =0.01
Expected result: text appears above the 3d object
Actual result: text appears as white blocks
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform