Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[TestRunner] Tests are not torn down properly when they fail due to logging an Error
1. Download attached project "TearDownRepro.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Test Runner window
4. In Test Runner window press "PlayMode" button
5. Run TestFail or UnityTestFail
6. Notice that the TearDown and UnityTearDown methods are called (logged to a Console)
7. Run UnityTestError
8. Notice that the TearDown and UnityTearDown methods are not called
- This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.2.7f1 and 2018.3.0b1
Could not reproduce on Unity 2017.4 and 2018.1 because scripts becomes corrupted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown