Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[TestRunner] Tests are not torn down properly when they fail due to logging an Error
1. Download attached project "TearDownRepro.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Test Runner window
4. In Test Runner window press "PlayMode" button
5. Run TestFail or UnityTestFail
6. Notice that the TearDown and UnityTearDown methods are called (logged to a Console)
7. Run UnityTestError
8. Notice that the TearDown and UnityTearDown methods are not called
- This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.2.7f1 and 2018.3.0b1
Could not reproduce on Unity 2017.4 and 2018.1 because scripts becomes corrupted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website