Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6
[TestRunner] command -editorTestsCategories does not work in Unity 5.6
1. Download "Testrunner.zip" project and open command prompt
2. Change path to Unity.exe (version 5.6)
3. Run the command - Unity.exe -runEditorTests -projectPath [PATH_TO_PROJECT] -editorTestsResultFile [PATH_TO_RESULT_FILE]\Report.xml -editorTestsCategories AAA -testPlatform editmode -nographics -batchmode
Expected: in the result file one test with category "AAA" should be passed
Actual: in the result file two tests with categories "AAA" and "BBB" are passed
Category filter was removed in Unity 5.6 and added again in 2017.1 here:
So this bug is basically a backport request for this feature.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'