Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[UnityTestRunner] -editorTestsFilter & -editorTestsCategories command line arguments don't work in batchmode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Extract attached project
2. Open Unity with arguments:
-projectPath "<path_to_project>" -batchmode -runEditorTests -editorTestsFilter com.spaceape.unittest.content.TestsTest.TestsTest1_1
3. Observe the TestResults file (TestResults-XXXXXXXXXXXXX) in the root directory of the project and see that it didn't run the specified test.
2018.1.0b6 - repro
2017.3.1p1 - repro
2017.2.1p2 - repro
2017.2.0f3 - repro
2017.2.0b4 - repro
2017.2.0b2 - repro
2018.2.0a2 (eef84ef17bdd) - no repro
2017.2.0b1 - no repro
2017.2.0a3 - no repro
2017.1.3p2 - no repro
5.6.4p4 - no repro
2018.2.0a3 (a618e4) - no repro
2018.2.0a3 (a0fbd7) never finishes running test...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown