Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[UnityTestRunner] -editorTestsFilter & -editorTestsCategories command line arguments don't work in batchmode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Extract attached project
2. Open Unity with arguments:
-projectPath "<path_to_project>" -batchmode -runEditorTests -editorTestsFilter com.spaceape.unittest.content.TestsTest.TestsTest1_1
3. Observe the TestResults file (TestResults-XXXXXXXXXXXXX) in the root directory of the project and see that it didn't run the specified test.
2018.1.0b6 - repro
2017.3.1p1 - repro
2017.2.1p2 - repro
2017.2.0f3 - repro
2017.2.0b4 - repro
2017.2.0b2 - repro
2018.2.0a2 (eef84ef17bdd) - no repro
2017.2.0b1 - no repro
2017.2.0a3 - no repro
2017.1.3p2 - no repro
5.6.4p4 - no repro
2018.2.0a3 (a618e4) - no repro
2018.2.0a3 (a0fbd7) never finishes running test...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone