Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Test Runner result console tab is transparent
1. Open attached project "1094277.zip"
2. Open Test Runner window
3. Select "NewTestScriptWithEnumeratorPasses" so it shows some information in the window console
3. Disable "Show tests that succeeded" in the top right corner (should be a green checkmark)
4. Try dragging the bottom console to the top
Expected result: you can only drag it until a button
Actual result: you can overlap the console on the buttons
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.14f1 2018.2.14f1 2018.3.0b8 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode