Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Test Runner result console tab is transparent
1. Open attached project "1094277.zip"
2. Open Test Runner window
3. Select "NewTestScriptWithEnumeratorPasses" so it shows some information in the window console
3. Disable "Show tests that succeeded" in the top right corner (should be a green checkmark)
4. Try dragging the bottom console to the top
Expected result: you can only drag it until a button
Actual result: you can overlap the console on the buttons
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.14f1 2018.2.14f1 2018.3.0b8 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"