Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.12
Found in [Package]
[Test Runner] PlayMode tests not storing results if "Maximize On Play" selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Playmode Tests.zip" project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Select PlayMode tests
4. Make sure the Game window has "Maximize On Play" checked
5. Run the "Freeze" test
Actual result: After the test is done, the status is not updated and the test runner shows test status as "not run".
Expected result: After the test is done, the status should be updated to "Succeeded" or "Failed".
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Mobile clients crash due to missing document element
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling