Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.12
Found in [Package]
[Test Runner] PlayMode tests not storing results if "Maximize On Play" selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Playmode Tests.zip" project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Select PlayMode tests
4. Make sure the Game window has "Maximize On Play" checked
5. Run the "Freeze" test
Actual result: After the test is done, the status is not updated and the test runner shows test status as "not run".
Expected result: After the test is done, the status should be updated to "Succeeded" or "Failed".
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material