Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.12
Found in [Package]
[Test Runner] PlayMode tests not storing results if "Maximize On Play" selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Playmode Tests.zip" project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Select PlayMode tests
4. Make sure the Game window has "Maximize On Play" checked
5. Run the "Freeze" test
Actual result: After the test is done, the status is not updated and the test runner shows test status as "not run".
Expected result: After the test is done, the status should be updated to "Succeeded" or "Failed".
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated