Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.12
Found in [Package]
[Test Runner] PlayMode tests not storing results if "Maximize On Play" selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Playmode Tests.zip" project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Select PlayMode tests
4. Make sure the Game window has "Maximize On Play" checked
5. Run the "Freeze" test
Actual result: After the test is done, the status is not updated and the test runner shows test status as "not run".
Expected result: After the test is done, the status should be updated to "Succeeded" or "Failed".
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs