Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.12
Found in [Package]
[Test Runner] PlayMode tests not storing results if "Maximize On Play" selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Playmode Tests.zip" project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Select PlayMode tests
4. Make sure the Game window has "Maximize On Play" checked
5. Run the "Freeze" test
Actual result: After the test is done, the status is not updated and the test runner shows test status as "not run".
Expected result: After the test is done, the status should be updated to "Succeeded" or "Failed".
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name