Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Test runner hierarchy doesn't correctly select an item
1) Open attached project
2) Open Test Runner Window at Play Tests
3) Select one of duplicated or triplicated items
Expected: Only one is selected
Actual: All are
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build