Search Issue Tracker
Test Framework package is not removed from the project but is removed from the "In Project" packages list
1. Create an empty project
2. Select Window/Package Manager and select packages "In Project"
3. Select Test Framework and Remove
4. Observe the Package Manager
Expected result: Test Framework package is not removed from the "In Project" packages list and the warning appears
Actual result: Test Framework package is not removed from the project but is removed from the "In Project" packages list
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.29f1(Rider Editor is not available)
1. Test Framework package is not removed from the project because it is a dependency of the Rider Editor package
2. Test Framework package is removed when Rider Editor package is not installed
3. Warning about it being a dependency only appears after searching for the Test Framework package in "Unity Registry" packages and selecting Remove for the second time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"