Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Terrain] Weird texture blending with 5+ layers on Terrain with Built-in Renderer
1. Create Terrain
2. Create 5+ Terrain Layers, each with different diffuse textures
3. Add all Terrain Layers to Terrain
4. Paint each Terrain Layer onto Terrain, one on top of the other
Result: At least one will not blend correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces