Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Terrain] Weird texture blending with 5+ layers on Terrain with Built-in Renderer
1. Create Terrain
2. Create 5+ Terrain Layers, each with different diffuse textures
3. Add all Terrain Layers to Terrain
4. Paint each Terrain Layer onto Terrain, one on top of the other
Result: At least one will not blend correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"