Search Issue Tracker
Terrain: trees should use the GO transform when placed on terrain
Since the Tree Creator was designed to only create trees over a certain size we need a way to be able to scale the trees after creation. Simply scaling the trees does not work when added to the Terrain Engine as the trees are rescaled to 1,1,1. Ideally this scale factor would be at the root node of the Tree Creator, but it could also be a setting in the "Add Tree" dialog for the Terrain Engine. I'm attaching a cactus that demonstrates the problem. I had to create it at an oversized scale in order for the branches to work. However it's way too big for a cactus. If it could just be scaled after creation (and work on the terrain) that would solve the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"