Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Terrain tree culling performance regression
This bug has been fixed. However, some similar regression bugs are suspected to still exist.
Please file new bug reports for them.
1. Download project from case 597792
2. Open it on 4.1.5f1
3. Enter play mode
4. Note performance in profiler
5. Open the same project in 4.3.4f1
6. Enter play mode
5. Note dropped performance in profiler (as can be seen in attached screenshot)
Expected result: Similar performance
Actual result: a huge performance drop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface