Search Issue Tracker
[Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Select Terrain in Hierarchy
3) Right Click Terrain Detail Density Exporter in the inspector and select "Do Test"
4) Notice only 0s and 1s are printed out
5) Paint some more grass on the terrain
6) Repeat step 3
Expected: More values should be output depending on the pixel
Actual: Only 0s and 1s are printed
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'