Search Issue Tracker
[Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Select Terrain in Hierarchy
3) Right Click Terrain Detail Density Exporter in the inspector and select "Do Test"
4) Notice only 0s and 1s are printed out
5) Paint some more grass on the terrain
6) Repeat step 3
Expected: More values should be output depending on the pixel
Actual: Only 0s and 1s are printed
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3